Spotlights, vibrant music that the fighters step into the ring to, cheering of the fans, emotions of the athletes and their team members, uncompromising fights, victories and defeats – all of this is the result of thorough and skilled work of the promotion team.
Do you want to know how it works? Let us tell you about it.
- The organization of a boxing evening begins with the work of the matchmaker, who forms the fight card in such a way that the fights are interesting, and also checks the licenses and medical documents of the athletes.
- At the same time, the promoter negotiates with boxers’ managers (discusses contracts, fees and other details) and authorities, and also determines the venue for the boxing show.
- After everything is approved and contracts are signed, the promotion of the boxing night in the media, social networks and other communication channels begins.
- At the same time, the work of technical specialists, doctors, referees, security service, ring announcer and other organizational issues (logistics, placement of teams, insurance, rental and preparation of premises for a boxing night, purchase of sports equipment and much more) are being coordinated.
- A very important part is selling tickets, advertising and signing contracts with the sponsors. Therefore, our company pays great attention to these aspects.
- A few days before the start of the event, an official press conference is held for all participants in the boxing night.
- And finally, a day before the start, we organize the weighing procedure and a staredown for boxers (the so-called face-to-face meeting).
- The next day is the boxing night, which is the culminating point of many months of hard work of a big team.
It is not that simple to organize and hold a memorable, high quality boxing show that will please the fans and all its participants.
A unique advantage for us is the fact that the founder of our promotion company, Oleksandr Usyk, is a visionary and ambassador, the Olympic champion, undefeated undisputed cruiserweight world champion and the WBA super, WBO, IBF and IBO world heavyweight champion.
We love what we do and will gladly take up the organization of fights or boxing nights anywhere in the world, and we will do it very creatively, as well as at a high level!
28 August, 2022
The President of Ukraine awarded Oleksandr Usyk with an order
Oleksandr Usyk, the holder of WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO heavyweight titles, received an award from the…
21 August, 2022
Oleksandr Usyk defended his titles in a rematch against Anthony Joshua
On the night of August 20-21st, the long-awaited rematch between Briton Anthony Joshua and Ukrainian boxer Oleksandr…
21 August, 2022
Daniel Lapin wins AJ-Usyk undercard
On August 20, the long-awaited rematch between Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk took place. There were also…
21 June, 2022
Date and venue of the rematch against Joshua remain to be seen
WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk (19-0, 13 KOs) will have a long-awaited rematch against…
26 February, 2022
Oleksandr Usyk appealed to Vladimir Putin
Ukrainian WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk calls on Russian President Vladimir Putin to start…
15 February, 2022
Tyson Fury: Joshua knows he can’t beat Usyk
WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury in one of his interviews commented on the situation around the rematch…
15 February, 2022
Eddie Hearn: Usyk-Joshua rematch could take place in May
Famous British promoter Eddie Hearn said that a rematch between former world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua and…
4 February, 2022
Oleksandr Usyk makes professional football debut
The WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO world heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk played a football match at the…
30 January, 2022
Frank Warren wins Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte purse bid
Renowned British promoter Frank Warren has won the purse bid to stage the Tyson Fury vs Dillian…